- ▪ All fees stated are not inclusive of any applicable tax.
- ▪ Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- ▪ Fees include lunches, refreshments and detailed event materials.
- ▪ Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and maybe subject to cancellation.
K2B International Pte LtdCancellation & Substitutions Policy:
- ▪ You may substitute delegates at any time. K2B International Pte Ltd does not provide refunds for cancellations.
- ▪ For cancellations received in writing more than seven (7) days prior to K2B International Pte Ltd event, you will receive 100% credit to be used at another K2B International Pte Ltd event for up to one year from the date of issuance.
- ▪ For cancellations received seven (7) days or less prior to an event (including day 7), no credit will be issued.
- ▪ In the event that K2B International Pte Ltd cancels an event, delegate payments at the date of cancellation will be credited to a future K2B International Pte Ltd event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance.
- ▪ In the event that K2B International Pte Ltd postpones an event, delegate payments at the date of postponement will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive 100% credit representing payments made towards a future K2B International Pte Ltd event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
- ▪ K2B International Pte Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. K2B International Pte Ltd shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergencies.
Program Change Policy:
- ▪ Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing; however, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, K2B International Pte Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- ▪ All Early Bird Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- ▪ Any discounts offered whether by K2B International Pte Ltd (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- ▪ All discounts (except loyalty programme discount) cannot be combined with any other offer.
- ▪ All 2008 delegates to K2B International Pte Ltd events have till December 2009 to use up their loyalty programme discount. No further
extension is allowed.
- ▪ Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee.
- ▪ Hotel reservation should be made by the delegates directly with the hotel and hotel bills are to be settled by the delegates directly
- ▪ If you have any special needs, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions that we may address to make your participation at K2B International Pte Ltd's events more enjoyable, please let us know when registering.
- ▪ The dress code at K2B International Pte Ltd's event is business attire.